With over 35 years experience and with more than 20,000 cruises to choose from we know just about everything there is to know about going on a cruise holiday anywhere in the world. We are also members of ACE (Association of Cruise Experts).
Departing 7 Dec 2021 | 7 Nights
Glamour’s on the cards at this hotel. The rooms and suites are light, bright and modern – a theme that
flows throughout the hotel. Meanwhile, the facilities available on-site make it just as appealing to stay
in, as it is to venture out. Little ones will love the children’s club and indoor play area, while grown-ups
lounge in the large pool area with its swishing palms by day and chill-out at the Blue Lounge in the
evening, which overlooks the sea and has a sophisticated chilled out ambiance.
5* Melia Jardins Del Teide Deluxe room
Bed and breakfast
From £739 per personEnquire Now
Departing 26 Oct 2022 | 14 Nights
Family friendly hotel located on International Drive with Water Park Resort on-site.
Free shuttle bus to Universal Orlando & Sea World.
14 NIGHTS Coco Key Hotel And Water Park Resort
Return flights from Dublin
1x Checked Bag per person plus hand baggage
From £2187 per family (2 adults & 1 child)Enquire Now
Selected departures May – Oct 2022 | 12 Nights
• 2 nights in the bustling city of Halifax, Nova Scotia
• 2 nights in Western Shore, passing iconic Peggy’s Cove along the way • 1 night in Digby
• 2 nights in Saint John, home to the famous Reversing Falls
• Admission to Hopewell Rocks Provincial Park, marvel at the most dramatic tides in the world
• 1 night in Moncton, at the lobster capital of the world’s doorstep Shediac
• 1 night in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island’s, Canada’s smallest province
• 2 nights in Baddeck, Cape Breton Island, home of the famous Cabot Trail • 1 night in Halifax
From £1939 per person
Car hire for 13 days including zero excess, 2nd driver and GPSEnquire Now
Departing 20 August 2022 | 7 Nights
Brand New Ship Celebrity Edge
Step on board, this new ship and you will feel more connected with the sea and the
places you’ll visit. With world-class immersive entertainment, exceptional dining, and
state-of-the-art spaces for you to enjoy.
Itinerary highlights Valencia, Ibiza, Portofino, Corsica, Florence/Pisa.
From £1550 per person
Drinks, Tips & WIFI includedEnquire Now
Departing 15 January 2022 | 10 Nights
10 nights’ 3-star accommodation at Vail Racquet Club Mountain Resort
Return transfers to and from Denver Airport
Lift passes and ski equipment are an optional extra
From £2889 per personEnquire Now