The next generation of river cruising
European Waterways have focused on creating an exceptional European river cruising experience that's also incredible value for money.
Unlike any other on Europe's rivers, their ships boast a heated swimming pool with retractable roof, which ingeniously transforms into an on-board cinema. They've also created a completely new type of cabin - the Emerald Panorama Balcony Suite. To replace the run-of-the-mill French Balcony, these suites incorporate an ingenuous open-air system and an indoor balcony, complete with decking area and chairs.
Their itineraries are great too: they've carefully crafted a collection of cruise itineraries which range from 8 to 15 days, and take you to many of the most fantastic villages, towns and cities lining Europe's rivers
Bringing the highlights of ocean cruising to the world of river cruising
Emerald Waterways don’t want to meet your expectations; they aim to create spectacular surprises that you wouldn’t ever expect from a boutique river cruise ship. That’s why their new deluxe ships boast a heated swimming pool complete with retractable roof and bar – creating a brilliant on-board oasis for you to relax in, whatever the weather. On selected evenings, the pool area inventively transforms into a cinema showing a collection of classic films and recent releases – taking on-board entertainment in a completely new direction.
Reasons to Book
At Emerald Waterways, all your delicious meals, wonderful onshore experiences, and travel and transfers within Europe are included in the price of your holiday.
On average, their cabins are larger than most other companies, but they don’t charge more for the extra space; in fact they charge you less. Plus, you’ll be among the first to experience many spectacular ship innovations – including an on-board swimming pool that inventively converts into a cinema, and a revolutionary open-air system that allows you to enjoy your balcony, whatever the weather.
It’s amazing what’s included!
- Return flights from up to 15 UK airports
- All airport transfers to and from your ship for your convenience
- Spectacular ship innovations like an on-board pool and cinema, and an innovative open-air system in all cabins on the Vista and Horizon decks
- A river view from all staterooms and suites
- All meals and a collection of excellent highlight dinners at Reflections Restaurant
- Complimentary wine, beer and soft drinks to accompany lunch and dinner
- An included shore excursion on almost every cruise day
- Extra special included excursions with EmeraldPLUS
- The option to have continental breakfast served in the Owner’s One-bedroom and Grand Balcony Suites
- Pre-dinner canapés and after-dinner sweet treats served in the Owner’s One-bedroom and Grand Balcony Suites
- Knowledgeable local guides at each destination
- Complimentary WiFi on-board the ship
- All port charges, airport taxes and transfer costs
- PLUS they take care of all tips, saving you up to £440 per couple on 15 day cruises
Your retreat on the river
From their staterooms to their one-bedroom suites, they offer a great range of cabins to choose from. Compared to others on the river, the Emerald Staterooms are among the largest of their kind – offering more space and greater value for money.
Exceptional spaces to enhance your experience
The moment you step on-board your ship, you’ll be met with an overwhelming sense of light and space. The Horizon Bar and Lounge features floor-to-ceiling windows, designed to create the most amazing airy atmosphere. And if you walk through the lounge you’ll find The Terrace looking out onto the river. Lined with the most comfortable lounge chairs, the Sun Deck offers amazing 360° views of the ever-changing scenery.