At Oasis Travel, we strongly believe in protecting consumer privacy, therefore we only ask for information that relates to your booking. This policy sets out what information we collect from you, and how it is used.
Please note that any personal information provided by you will be processed by us and our relevant suppliers in compliance with the current data protection regulations (GDPR), for the purpose of providing travel services and reservations.
We take full responsibility for ensuring that proper security measures are in place to protect your personal data.
We will NOT use your information for any purpose other than carrying out your booking or communicating with you.
You are entitled to a copy of your information that is held by us. If you would like to see this, please make this request.
Any communication by the way of marketing is on an opt-in basis and can be un-subscribed by you at any time. Alternatively, if you wish to receive our latest deals, offers and information, please let us know.
- What kinds of personal information about you do we process?
- Personal contact details such as title, full name, contact details
- Your date of birth, gender and/or age
- Details of persons travelling with you
- Details of any health issues/special requirements/dietary requirements
- Passport details
- What is the basis for holding this data?Your data will be used to comply with our legal obligations to enable us to fulfil a contract with your Tour Operator.
- Will the data be used for anything else?With your consent, your data will be held on our database for the purposes of informing you of future customer events, new products, latest deals, etc.
- How and when can you withdraw your consent?You can withdraw this at any time by contacting us using the contact details on your booking confirmation or going to the ‘Contact’ section of our website www.oasis-travel.co.uk.
- What do you do if your personal information changes?You should tell us so as we can update our records.
- When do we share information with other organisations?In order to process your booking, we will need to share your data with third parties such as tour operators, airlines, hotels, transport companies, cruise companies, etc. We may have to send your details to public authorities, such as customs and immigration, if required by them or by law.
- How long is your personal data retained by us?We have a legal requirement to retain records of receipts and payments for six years, after which they are disposed of in a controlled manner.
- What are your rights under GDPR?
- The right to be informed about processing of your personal information
- The right to have your personal information corrected if it is inaccurate and to have incomplete personal information completed
- The right to object to the processing of your personal information
- The right to have your personal information erased (the “right to be forgotten”)
- The right to request access to your personal information and to obtain information on how we process it
You have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office which enforces data protection laws https://ico.org.uk or contact our Data Controller.
Our Data Controller is:
Oasis Travel (NI) Ltd, 28-30 Railway Street, Lisburn, BT28 1XG